Read all of our latest press releases here.
Background & Facts
America’s WETLAND is the name of the geographical zone that includes Louisiana’s coastal wetlands. In spite of its extreme importance to the well-being of the United States, it has suffered from a lack of identity relative to national recognition of the Everglades and Chesapeake Bay.
- The Quick Facts about America’s WETLAND
- Issues Facing America’s WETLAND
- Solutions to Wetland Loss
Media Resource Links
- Louisiana Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority
- Louisiana Department of Natural Resources
- National Wetlands Research Center
- America’s WETLAND Foundation Online Resource Center